Sölden ski area, Ötzal, Tyrol
Here at Heiners you are situated directly and only a few steps away from the Giggijochbahn in Soelden. Heiners is a newly renovated Bed and Breakfast/half board hotel. It has been decorated in the Tyrolean style to give you a feeling of wellbeing and relaxation whilst enjoying your stay.
Many people associate Soelden with the start of the World cup skiing season, but Soelden can offer lots more for your winter and ski vacation! Lots of slopes and state-of-the art ski-lifts, gondolas and mountain huts that are inviting you to relax and soak up the atmosphere.
- 33 state of the art Lifts and Gondolas, which guaranty speed and comfort whilst transporting up to 70.000 persons per hour in the ski region
- You will find 144 km well serviced slopes.
- high Alpine location of Sölden's ski area: 1350 – 3340 metres above sealevel
- 2 glacier ski mountains on Rettenbach & Tiefenbach Glacier
- top modern snow-making systems covering 67% of all ski runs
- 30 mountain restaurants and huts
- With the „Golden Gate to the Glacier“ we connect the glacier with the winter ski ressort
- The longest run with 15 km and 2.000 height difference is from the Schwarze Schneide (3.340 m) to the bottom of Sölden (1.350 m)